Save To Your Home Screen
Stay up to date and connected here at TabernacleofGod.Church. Here you'll find sermon notes, small group and volunteer opporunities, video and audio messages, connection card, giving interface, and so much more.
For instructions on how to save TabernacleofGod.Church to your phone, select the type of device you are using below:
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load TabernacleofGod.Church
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home-screen and you'll have Forefront right there on your home screen.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load TabernacleofGod.Church
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.